SS 316 Extreme Bearing unitsOperate reliably in severe conditions which prematurely fail standard bearing units!
Extreme bearing housings have been developed to offer a solution for applications where traditional bearings quickly become worn out due to heavy loads, rust, dirt, dust, chemicals or water penetration.
- For heavy radial loads
- For combined radial and thrust loads
- Suitable for expansion and contraction of the shaft
- 5 times higher load capacity of mounted ball bearings
- Low friction angular misalignment
- Washdown, submersible
- SS 316 has a very high resistance to sea water
- -40 up to 200 C
- Resistant to moisture and almost all chemicals
- Stainless steel 316
- Allowed to cleaning with high pressure jet and aggressive chemicals
- Easy to clean, smooth surfaces for maximum clean-ability
- Made of full material, do not encourage the build-up of dirt
- HACCP/HARPC compliance
- Free choice of grease
- Interchange many brands of mounted ball bearings
- increase equipment up-time
- Save money by reusing housings through multiple bearing change-outs
- Covered a wide range of ball bearing units, results in less spare parts
- Dirt dependent sealing options
- Load dependent bearing inserts
- Special housing design on request
- For heavy vertical loads
- In-house CAD team are at hand to provide solutions to any of your bearing needs.
WHY EXTREME BEARING?
All businesses using bearings know the cost of replacing bearing units and the loss of production time during service.Therefore the Extreme Bearing has been developed. To eliminate the need for the frequent replacement of bearings. And most importantly: save your company time and money!
We developed the Extreme Bearing system on the basis of knowledge and experience gained in everyday practical situations. Which resulted in the world’s most durable and reliable stainless steel bearing units.
- Self-adjusting without friction
- Extremely robust
- Safety cover fastened with bolts
- Up to 5 times stronger!
- Standard assembled with labyrinth seals
- for extremely harsh conditions, such as the shellfish industry
- perfect for fresh fruit and vegetable conveyor belts
- heavy load places difficult to maintain
- heavy loaded and continuously sprayed with sea water
- long bending axes, axial force and high speed
- bearing blocks placed above bath containing formic acid
WHAT IS AN EXTREME BEARING?
Extreme Bearing housings are made of stainless steel 316 with a double row of rollers and a special seal.
- The housing is made of stainless steel 316.
- The bearing unit is interchangeable with most known brands of housing and can therefore be used in existing operating machinery.
- Self-aligning, double row ball bearings to handle high radial and thrust loads.
- Particularly suitable in harsh conditions and where agressive media is used.
- SS 316 has a very high resistance to chemicals and sea water.
- Standard bearing insert, so a replacement bearing insert can be found anywhere in the world.
- IP66: water projected in powerful jets against the enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effects.
- The bearings are very easy to clean. Rounded corners and smooth surfaces both at the front and reverse side do not encourage the build-up of dirt.